Tags

Favourites (79) Movies (28) Music (11) Food (10) travel (10) people (9) TV-shows (8) Web (8) Software (5) Places (4) Books (3) Games (2) Hardware (2) Pictures (2) Art (1) Events (1) sports (1)

Monday, October 13, 2008

In web: Phil Gyford’s website

Gyford.com

Design:
  • I first noticed the nicely categorised lists at the side: currently reading, the recently listened to tracks (changes to most listened artists when you click on a post, which I prefer).
  • I liked the choices in rss-feeds: writing only, pictures only, links only, or a combination of the above.
  • The picture feed at the top is very subtle.
  • And I love, love the time-line view of the things he's done. Best I've seen so far.

Timeline (Phil Gyford_ About me).jpg

Content:
  • The time-line view, once again, is excellent and shows a well-rounded background, which should also translate into better writing.
  • I can mainly judge the article I originally fell on through Kottke, entitled "Graphs that lie," which makes for an interesting point.
  • The video he acted in, called Manicato, is very nice though!
1st impression: I like.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Google+