Tags

Favourites (79) Movies (28) Music (11) Food (10) travel (10) people (9) TV-shows (8) Web (8) Software (5) Places (4) Books (3) Games (2) Hardware (2) Pictures (2) Art (1) Events (1) sports (1)

Monday, October 28, 2013

In Hardware: pre-announcing my iPhone 5s review

In the words of someone at Apple: Never pre-announce anything not yet here. But it will be here soonish and I will write about it.

Most excited about:

  1. The camera
  2. The camera
  3. Did I mention... the camera?
  4. Also the speed of it will be a nice improvement over my current model (4 ouch!)


My number one use case for the iPhone is definitely reading, followed by shooting pictures, and then writing. I'm sure that reading will be an improvement with a bigger screen. I know the camera will be and I'm very excited about the low-light performance. I don't know about it being better for writing, simply because I find it very uncomfortable to write on the bigger iPad screen. So we will see about the later.

In any case very excited!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Google+